Digital PH Meter, Water Quality Tester 0.01 PH High Accuracy and 0-14 PH Measurement Range, Ideal Water Test Meter for Household Drinking Water, Aquariums, ATC
Digital PH Meter, Water Quality Tester 0.01 PH High Accuracy and 0-14 PH Measurement Range, Ideal Water Test Meter for Household Drinking Water, Aquariums, ATC by Pop V at Ultimate Garden Supply. MPN: PH meter. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH Resolution: 0.01 pH Accuracy: ±0.02 pH Batteries: 2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells Automatic temperature compensation Dimensions: 6.06 x 1.26 x 0.79 in Weight: 1.8 oz Package Includes: 1 x Digital pH meter 2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells(built-in) 3 x Packet of pH buffer powder 1 x Carrying box 1 x User manual How to use the pH meter? -Remove the protective cap of the pH tester -Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with soft cloth -Turn on the pH meter -Immers
Product Description & Reviews
Measuring range: 0.00-14.00 pH Resolution: 0.01 pH Accuracy: ±0.02 pH Batteries: 2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells Automatic temperature compensation Dimensions: 6.06 x 1.26 x 0.79 in Weight: 1.8 oz Package Includes: 1 x Digital pH meter 2 x 1.5V LR44 button cells(built-in) 3 x Packet of pH buffer powder 1 x Carrying box 1 x User manual How to use the pH meter? -Remove the protective cap of the pH tester -Rinse the electrode with distilled water and dry it with soft cloth -Turn on the pH meter -Immerse it in the liquid to be tested (immersing level＜1.5 in) -Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize -Turn off the tester. Clean and dry the electrode, put on the cap. How to calibrate the pH meter? -Turn on the pH meter -Dissolve each buffer solution in 250 ml of distilled water -Immerse the electrode into the pH 6.86 solution. -Press the 'CAL'(calibration) button for 5 seconds and release -Display screen will start flashing '6.86' -Wait it until the display screen stops flashing. -Rinse the electrode with distilled water and make it dry with filter paper. -Repeat the above steps with 4.01 pH buffer powder and 9.18 pH buffer powder. Notes: 1. Clean the electrode with distilled water, and gently wipe it with a clean, soft cloth every time before and after use. 2. Ensure immersing level is below 1.5 in while testing. 3. A pack of calibrated powder should be dissolved in 250ml distilled water. Fluid can be sealed and stored in 10-20 ℃ for 3 months. Avoid direct sunlight. 4. Follow the directions carefully while using to avoid damaging.
Features & Highlights
- EASY MEASUREMENT AND ACCURATE RESULTS - no more time consuming paper strips or other inaccurate pH test chemicals, our device is a digital pH tester which will allow you to test your liquid quickly and accurately within ±0.01 pH - no matter what your liquid is or whether you are a new or experienced user
- AUTOMATIC CALIBRATION - PH meter comes factory calibrated, but recalibration is required in case of long period of inactivity or after a frequent use. For a proper calibration you get 2 sets of calibration powder (6 packets), no need of any kind of screwdrivers to calibrate, you just have to push the auto-calibration button. Easy Instructions manual is included
- FAST AND ACCURATE - Ensure your pool, general hydroponics PH or even drinking water has a perfect PH balance and safe for use with the Tester precision PH accuracy. The tester has a sensitive electrode sensor to read accurate pH levels.
- IDEAL FOR ANY HOUSEHOLD - You can use this small, but powerful, device to measure your aquarium, pool, pond in a garden, bath tub to test the levels of alkalinity in your drinking water, urine, RO System, spa, soap mixtures, food, wine, beer or any other liquids. Do you Travel a lot? Make sure the water you drinking abroad is good enough - take your pH meter with you and test the water before drinking. Along with a tds meter it will form a perfect travel kit.
- MAKE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS - Come with 1x VantaKool PH meter, 1x user manual, 2x 1.5V LR44 button cells(build-in), 3x PH Buffer Powders; 1-Year Warranty.
2.25 x 1.25 x 6.75 inches
Have questions about this item (PH meter), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pop V, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: GH1516, mpn: GH1516, ean: 0793094015165,
Fill a test-tube halfway with nutrient, add a few drops of pH Test Indicator, and observe the coloration of the liquid in the test vial. Use 3 drops per 5mL of solution.Fill a test-tube halfway with nutrient. Add a few drops of pH Test Indicator. Obs...
sku: B0015T0MSA, mpn: 9590-3,
These ColorpHast pH Test Strips allows you to take accurate pH readings in seconds. These non-bleeding strips will not contaminate samples and can be used in the laboratory or remote sites. These test strips have a range 0 - 14 and sensitivity of 0.5...
mpn: PH1-MEK, ean: 0712324502107,
Risantec Digital pH Meter Water Tester Get the convenience of one touch accurate readings - Tired of hassling with paper strips and chemical solutions? - Need more accuracy than trying to match color charts? - Just want something that works? Your di...
mpn: CE1759, ean: 0603977219989,
Features: Applied to water treatment industry, drinking water industry, family, field operation as drinking water quality inspection tools TDS Meter: Measures total dissolved solids such as minerals, salinity, metals, cations or anions dissolved in w...