Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Plant Water Self Watering Spikes, Automatic Vacation Plant Watering Devices,Terracotta Wine Bottle Stake Set, Slow Release Self Irrigation Watering System-Perfect for Indoor Outdoor Plant (8 Pack) by punada at Ultimate Garden Supply. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Garden Watering Spikes give your plant the recommended amount of water. Taking care of plants can be very rewarding, even if the plant is a fern and doesn't fragrant flowers.However Watering can cause perfectly lovely people to become serial plant killers. They either water too little or too much.In some plants, old leaves just turn yellow and drop. But if new growth is yellow it could be a sign of overwatering or underwatering. Don't worry. Punada plant self watering devices offer the economica
Product Description & Reviews
Garden Watering Spikes give your plant the recommended amount of water. Taking care of plants can be very rewarding, even if the plant is a fern and doesn't fragrant flowers.However Watering can cause perfectly lovely people to become serial plant killers. They either water too little or too much.In some plants, old leaves just turn yellow and drop. But if new growth is yellow it could be a sign of overwatering or underwatering. Don't worry. Punada plant self watering devices offer the economical and easy solution for first-time gardeners or potted plant owners. It is a perfect vacation plant watering devices to give your plant the recommended amount of water. Specification: Material: Terracotta Weight: 1 lb Overall Dimensions:5.9"(L)*5.9"(W)*7.8"(H) Number of piece:8 diameter of bottle mouth:1.58" How It Works: 4 Simple Steps: 1) Soak the self watering spikes in water and generously water plant. Both steps prevent house plant watering devices from pulling moisture quickly from the bottle. 2) Take any long neck glass bottle, such as a wine bottle, and fill it with water. 3) Set the watering spikes for plants on top of the bottle. 4) Flip them over and place Punada plant waterer for pots into your indoor or outdoor planter. Click "Add to Cart" and get these awesome plant watering system now! We stand behind our products and services. For any reason, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact our customer service at +1-931-452-9230 or PunadaAfterSaleService@com return these plant waterer within 30 days after delivery for a prompt refund or new replacement. Rest assured that you are always getting the best from us.
Features & Highlights
- ★PERFECT FOR VACATIONS PLANT WATERING.Feel contact us at +1-931-452-9230 or PunadaAfterSaleService@com for refund or replacement if your spikes are broken upon arrival or during use. Punada plant watering spikes work great for indoor outdoor plants.Usually the average time is 7-10 days for a litre of water, depending on the dryness of your soil,humidity,etc. It is suggested to test these automatic plant waterer before leaving on vacation for the most accurate watering time.
- ★WATER AT ROOTS TO KEEP PLANTS HEALTHIER.Punada auto plant watering devices promotes healthier roots and stronger plants. These environmentally friendly self watering spikes ensure that your plants get right amount of water all the time. You won't lose any soil and valuable nutrients since our terracotta watering spikes prevents water overflow. Punada plant watering devices also prevent Overwatering, underwatering which can kill the plants.
- ★ATTRACTIVE RECYCLED WATER RESERVOIR FOR GARDEN. Use recycled wine bottles along with Punada terracotta plant waterer to easily water your plants.The wine bottles make an attractive water reservoir that delivers the water through the engineered ceramic stake as the plant needs it. Even at a distance you'll see when the plant needs to be watered again. Each set includes four 7"tall stakes for medium to large plants. Great for patio container garden use.
- ★ECONOMICAL AND EASY TO USE .No need to waste time and money on an electrical plant watering system. These simple wine bottle stake Set can be installed and running in minutes. Soak the terracotta plant waterer in water first. It will prevent them from pulling moisture quickly from the bottle. Fill long neck glass bottles with water and set the terracotta plant waterer on the top of the bottles. Simply flip them over and place self irrigation watering system into your indoor/outdoor planter.
- ★100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are confident you will be pleased with our vacation plant waterer and service. Still, if you can try us and decide your purchase does not sufficiently meet your needs, you can contact us at +1-931-452-9230 or PunadaAfterSaleService@com for full refund or a new replacement within a month. No risk purchase here. We strive to offer you the best after sale service.
7.91 x 5.75 x 11.46 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by punada, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
These watering bulbs are great for daily time saveing,and it wonderful for vacations or trips when you are away and unable to watering your plants.The beautiful colorful design added a decorative views to any planting area! Package Include: 6 pieces...
mpn: 4336469650, ean: 0864573000108,
Sometimes your plants need a drink too, and what better way than allowing them to water themselves. With Plant-A-Bottle you will be able to recycle an old wine, liquor, or beer bottles and go from manual plant watering to automated plant watering. P...
Let Your Plants Look After Themselves! These are the High capacity Blumat Juniors - for tropical and larger plants that need more water. The only authentic Austrian-Engineered plant stakes that are superior in design, material quality, and durabilit...
Discover How Effortless Watering Your Plants Can Be!As any gardener knows, maintaining a flourishing garden takes research, patience, and time. From composting to weeding, you already spend hours creating the perfect environment for your plants to th...